1. Where do I park when coming to The Main Pub?
- The Main Pub has a brand new parking lot with over 55 spots right behind our building.
- Parking on Main Street is also a very popular option.
- Parking can also take place on West Middle Turnpike when the white lines become wide enough to fit a car
- DO NOT park at Walgreens across the street as they will tow
2. How old do I have to be to enter The Main Pub bar for sports or live entertainment?
- You must be 21 years old or be accompanied by your parent or legal guardian
3. Does The Main Pub doing catering or private parties?
- Yes we do. Please click the catering page on this webpage for more info.
4. How does my band get a gig at The Main Pub?
- Please submit a digital press kit to email@example.com or send a hard copy packet to 306 Main Street, Manchester CT 06040.
5. I would really like to work at The Main Pub, how do I apply?
- All interested applicants should come into the restaurant with a resume and fill out an application. A manager will set up interviews with qualified candidates when positions come open
6. Does The Main Pub serve gluten free items?
- We have a few items on our menu that are gluten free but our Chef will gladly make adaptions to current menu items to assure your health and safety.
7. Do you have a “Happy Hour” and if so when is it?
- Happy Hour runs Monday thru Friday from 3 – 6 PM. During Happy Hour we feature draft beers of the day for $5, select wines for $5, $7 red and white sangria as well as small plates for $3, $ and $5. Special cocktails and PBR cans are also discounted.
8. Does The Main Pub take reservations?
- Yes you can call the restaurant at 860-647-1551 or make on online using Open Table.
9. Is The Main Pub kid friendly?
- Very much so. We are a family restaurant and we feature a special kids menu.